Sunday, January 17, 2010

Invoking Blessings and Positive Energy

With so many lost souls in our world today, I'm truly blessed in my discovery of my life's purpose. Although not that long ago, SURVIVAL was my aspiration, having made the shift, Post-trauma, from Survive to Thrive I seek to serve as an inspiration, activist, coach and conduit to resolve diagnosed and undiagnosed PTSD. While my colleagues at Great Life Technologies focus on serving combat veterans, adaptation and applicaton of these techniques holds promise for those affected by abuse, violence and family trauma.

My dear CEO colleague, Julie Ann Cohn, a survivor of a different sort and award winning author, recommended me to a friend with Inspired Authors Publishing...to be considered for a collection endorsed by The Dalai Lama. I've just transmitted my draft and ask my reader's positive thought and energy towards this project, especially while my story is under consideration.

A couple weeks ago, I recorded voice guided imagery exercises that bring the engaged listener to a blissful, meditative state. The exercises are an expanded interpretation of those developed by Tom Stone of Great Life Technologies which serve as an underpinning of Trauma Resolution coaching. The first exercise, uses the GAP technique to induce a meditative state and will be available at no charge @ www.survivoronamission.org For those who want more...an expanded version of the AGAPE technique is also available. A $9.95 download fee extends both exercises in audio and text format, providing the reader with a script to guide a partner or group to that peaceful place within. The "IT Team" at Trinity Productions is in the final stages of making this available.

Thank you for your time in choosing to read and support Survivor On A Mission. Your feedback and comments are important, so please let me know what you would like to see more (or less) of. I LOVE YOU...STAY BLESSED!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
It is so wonderful to see you glowing and radiant because you know what path you must be on. Sending you love and light. You are such a giving and loving person. I am proud to have you as a friend.

Adalia John said...

Hello Manifesting Queen,

Great post! Keep up the good work.

Peace and Love

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Chloe said...

Hi Pam,

From the moment of first contact I knew I was in touch with an Angel.

Your courage is the hope of the World.

Peace,

Chloe
Founder, PeaceClinic Institute

Queen.Of.Stars said...

Wonderful post, thanks so much for sharing your bliss.

Mark and Patty of Crystal Pyramid Productions in San Diego said...

Good work, Pam. I found your blog via LinkedIn. I, too, survived a rape at the age of 18 when I was just beginning to learn about sexuality. And I, too, am attracted to being a ray of light. Just wanted to touch down and say "hi."

Anonymous said...

buy levitra online canada
buy